Did you know that you can listen to Ginger Gold on audio? You'll love the narrator, Elizabeth Klett. Her accents are amazing. The first six audiobooks are currently available as audiobooks with more on the way!
Sign up for the free 30-day trial on Audible.com and listen to the Ginger Gold Mysteries for free! You can keep your free audiobook even after you cancel the trial. 🙂
Do you ever listen to audiobooks?
Here's my list of 7 reasons why I love audiobooks.
1. Entertaining - Audiobooks bring books alive in new ways (yay for amazing narrators!)
2. Productivity - Audiobooks are a great way to catch up on your ever growing TBR pile while also making chores more interesting (who knew washing dishes could be fun?!)
3. Relaxation - Audiobooks are a great way to unwind. Just put your feet up and close your eyes... and you'll be whisked away to another world.
4. Travel - They make the perfect travelling companion. Whether you're driving or flying for the holidays audiobooks are a great way to make layovers and slow traffic more bearable.
5. Bonding - Audiobooks can be enjoyed with friends and family. What could be more fun than lounging around in your pajamas with your loved ones while listening to a great book being read aloud? (No need to strain your vocal chords!)
6. Portable - You can take audiobooks with you wherever you go whether you're going for a brisk walk or waiting in the doctor's office.
7. Gifts - Audiobooks make great gifts! There is something for every age and interest.
These are my reasons. What are yours?