I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m never going to be caught up, and I’ve made peace with that (I think). It’s okay if I don’t get everything done RIGHT NOW. I have a lot of projects going at any given time, and I see myself as the person spinning plates, hoping one of them doesn’t come crashing down on my head. 🙂
But what woman doesn’t feel like this? At least some of the time?
So, not complaining. In fact. I’m doing the opposite. I’m accepting it. With acceptance comes peace – or something like that.
Back to what I’m doing right now.
- Finishing up a power point for a workshop I’m doing in Switzerland in two weeks called Entrepreneurial Authorship. It’s a five hour course.
- Working on the accompanying workbook called CRAFTING YOUR BEST STORY – 26 Writing Tips to Get You to the End.
Which I’ll also eventually upload to Amazon.
3. Working edits of standalone psychological thriller I’m due to send to an agent next month.
4. Working on rebranding my contemporary romances to inspirational romances with new name, website, email, newsletter, covers, revisions, etc. (hope to have that up and running in June.)
5. Finishing the 5th book in the above series.
6. Starting the 4th book in A Nursery Rhyme Suspense.
7. Ongoing marketing and promotion. (Which has its own long list)
And when I get back to Canada in two and a half weeks – taxes.
Also, when I started this blog, I got, like, a zillion spam comments, so I’ve been chiselling away at deleting those. Spam catcher plugin is in place. I might’ve deleted a couple legitimate emails. I’m on top of it now, so please, feel free to leave a comment!
One thing at a time, grasshopper, one day at a time.
How about you? What are you working on? No, really. I want to know.